Welcome

Our God is awesome. This blog is dedicated to that awesomeness. I look forward to the stories you have to share, also.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

 30 Days of Thanksgiving

I am thankful for:

  1. God who created the universe and loves each of us individually.
  2. Jesus who died that we might have eternal life with God the father.
  3. My church where believers gather as a family to worship and serve.
  4. Our pastor and his wife who serve us so well.
  5. My children, who I love dearly and would die for, if the need arose.
  6. The beauty and splendor all around us when we take time to look.
  7. I have a roof over my head.
  8. There is food in the cupboard and refrigerator.
  9. My son who lives with me and fixes my computer.
  10. My friends who put up with all my nonsense.
  11. God woke me up this morning.
  12. I can see, hear, and walk.
  13. That so many people care.
  14. God is love.
  15. Friends who set me in the right direction.
  16. The birds that serenade from the trees.
  17. Dogs that think we are god.
  18. Sunshine and breezes.
  19. The stars that make us realize how vast God is.
  20. All the times God saved me when I did something foolish.
  21. He will never leave or forsake us.
  22. We can always talk to Him.
  23. He is the divine healer, the great physician who sends no bills.
  24. He never changes and is the same today, yesterday, and forever.
  25. Grass, trees, and all green things growing.
  26. The work God has for us.
  27. Prayer changes things.
  28. The joy of being alive.
  29. God’s promises for those who love Him.
  30. For unknown joy and beauty that wait for us when we join Him.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment